The Google Cloud Government Security Summit is one week away, and we’re pleased to announce our full program line up, packed with content and insights from some of the world’s leading cybersecurity thought leaders, including:
Thomas Kurian, CEO, Google Cloud
Chris DeRusha, Federal Chief Information Security Officer
Dmitri Alperovitch, Founder and Former CTO of CrowdStrike and Executive Chairman of Silverado Policy Accelerator
Heather Adkins, Senior Director, Information Security and Privacy, Google
Rick Simon, Cyber Portfolio Program Manager, Defense Innovation Unit (DIU)
Wondering what’s in store for you? Here are the top sessions you don’t want to miss:
1. Welcome and Opening Keynote. Hear opening remarks fromThomas Kurian, CEO, Google Cloud,and Chris DeRusha, Federal Chief Information Security Officer, on the state of government cybersecurity. Following that, Mike Daniels, Vice President, Global Public Sector, Google Cloud, and Dan Prieto, Strategic Executive, US Public Sector, Google, will take the stage for a live Q&A, sharing how Google Cloud is partnering with governments to develop zero trust plans and strengthen their overall cybersecurity defenses.
2. Fireside Chat: Security at Scale – Google’s Zero Trust Journey. Gain insight on the latest cybersecurity learnings and zero trust best practices from Dmitri Alperovitch, Founder and Former CTO of CrowdStrike and Executive Chairman of Silverado Policy Accelerator, and Heather Adkins, Senior Director, Information Security and Privacy, Google. And, learn how your agency can benefit from Google’s zero trust architecture offering.
3.Defense Innovation Unit: Secure Application Access Anywhere. Join Rick Simon, Cyber Portfolio Program Manager at DIU, and Mike Daniels, Vice President of Global Public Sector at Google Cloud, for a discussion and live Q&A on how DIU implemented a successful secure cloud monitoring prototype. As a result of this successful prototype, Google Cloud will now offer this container-based solution for secure application access and monitoring to a broader set of customers.
4. Modernizing Compliance for Government. Join Google Cloud’s Jeanette Manfra, Director, Risk and Compliance, and Chris Johnson, Global Compliance Product Lead, to learn how Google Cloud is modernizing security and enabling the compliance journey using products like Assured Workloads and Confidential Compute.
5. Zero Trust Principles and Tools for Government.Learn how zero trust principles and tools can add layers of protection for public sector organizations, especially when employees are working remotely and when phishing attacks are at record highs.
6. Transform Cybersecurity Productivity with Next-Gen Analytics and Detection. Explore how BigQuery, Looker, and Chronicle can combine to transform your organization’s cybersecurity situational awareness and balance the scales between cyber attackers and cyber defenders.
The Google Cloud Government Security Summit is a complimentary event. Register today to reserve your spot on July 20th. If you have questions about the event, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Cloud BlogRead More