Take a leap into learning this February, and make the most of the extra day! We’ve created a list of 29 no-cost ways for you to leap ahead in your cloud career, so take your pick and get learning something new!
The basics of Google Cloud and generative AI for everyone to learn
1. #LearnGenerativeAI on YouTube (<1 minute)
Take a hot minute to learn something new about #generativeAI.
2. Duet AI in Workspace (<30 minutes)
Watch these six short videos to help you get more productive in Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Meet.
3. Generative AI Fundamentals Skill Badge (<60 minutes)
Earn a Google Cloud skill badge when you complete the introductory courses on generative AI, large language models (LLMs) and responsible AI.
4. Digital Transformation with Google Cloud (<2 hours)
What is cloud technology? What does digital transformation mean? How can cloud technology help your organization? Where do you even begin? This course will help you discover the answers.
5. Exploring Data Transformation with Google Cloud (<60 minutes)
Explore the value data can bring to an organization and ways to make data useful and accessible.
6. Innovating with Google Cloud AI (<60 minutes)
Discover how to use AI and ML to help transform the way you work.
7. A tour of Google Cloud hands-on labs (< 45 minutes)
Take your first steps with Google Cloud by getting hands-on practice with the Cloud Console.
8. A tour of Google Cloud sustainability (<60 minutes)
Explore your carbon footprint data and use the Active Assist recommendations to help reduce your carbon footprint.
9. Modernize Infrastructure & Applications with Google Cloud (<60 minutes)
Learn more about the challenges of maintaining IT legacy systems and applications and the opportunities with modernizing your infrastructure.
10. Trust and Security with Google Cloud (<90 minutes)
Explore the basics of cloud security for data and applications.
11. Scaling with Google Cloud Operations (<45 minutes)
Get a grip on the fundamentals of modern operations, reliability and resilience in the cloud.
12. Responsible AI: Applying AI Principles with Google Cloud (<2 hours)
Learn how to help put responsible AI into practice in your organization.
Dive deeper into Duet AI: Using generative AI in your technical role
13. Day in the Life with Duet AI on YouTube (<5 minutes)
Got five minutes to spare? Whether you’re a data analyst, a network engineer, a cloud architect or an SRE, learn how you can use Duet AI in your role.
14. Duet AI in Google Cloud Learning Path (Starts at 45 minutes per course)
New video courses outlining how Duet AI in Google Cloud can help Application Developers, Cloud Architects, Data Analysts and Data Scientists, Network and Security Engineers, and DevOps Engineers. Labs in this learning path require credits to complete.
15. Duet AI Global Roadshow events (½ day)
Exclusive in-person events touring 30 cities, offering hands-on workshops to dive into the capability of Duet AI and learn how to integrate it in your development process.
Prepare for a Google Cloud Certification exam
Complete the Cloud Digital Leader learning path, which helps everyone working with cloud understand the transformative power of this technology for your role, and team, and helps you prepare for the Cloud Digital Leader certification exam.
Each of these courses help you learn about the domains covered in the corresponding Google Cloud certification exam and create a study plan to improve your knowledge as you prepare.
Get learning through no-cost technical labs
Get your game face on and complete gen AI labs at no-cost, to earn points towards claiming Google Cloud swag.
24. Getting started with BigQuery Machine Learning (45 minutes)
In this lab, you’ll use a dataset in BigQuery to create a predictive model for consumer retail behavior using SQL queries.
25. Big data analysis to a slide presentation (60 minutes)
Use Google Apps Script in Google Cloud and Google Workspace and the BigQuery API to help explain you data analysis in a presentation
26. Explore and create reports with Looker Studio (40 minutes)
This lab focuses on how to create new reports and explore your datasets visually for insights.
27. Troubleshooting Common SQL errors with BigQuery (50 minutes)
Work through the logic of troubleshooting queries with a dataset.
Become part of the Google Cloud Developer community
Innovators is a no-cost community program for cloud practitioners and Google Cloud enthusiasts looking to learn the latest, access new technologies and help build skills.
Meet with local developers virtually or in-person, learn and share your skills, whether you’re just getting started or an experienced technical professional.
Cloud BlogRead More